Robotics Junior Workshop
The main idea of Robotics Junior workshop is to build future leaders by providing them basic knowledge and creating interest in Robotics Field. Today there is a great demand of professionals in the related areas wherein our vision is to provide quality education keeping in minds the methodologies and interest between the students.
- Photo Gallery
This workshop will provide school students a base to robotics for kids. They will learn to control the robots using normal electrical concepts. They will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on developing robots using common sense and switches. The workshop focuses on application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days with eight hours session each day, in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit.
Workshop Level: Basic Level
Best Suited For: All Interested School Students
Workshop Certification: Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Workshop Training Kit : Robosapiens Wired Remote Control kit
Kits Source :
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to Robotics
Introduction and Mechanical structure design
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Introduction to basic component of Robot's mechanical structure:
- Design of Chassis board.
Robot Locomotion System and Anatomy
- Types of Actuators
- Driving Mechanism
- Speed Control
Day 1 (Session 2)
Motors and Controlling Circuit
- Introduction to Motor
- Different Types of Motor
- Difference between DC motor and DC geared motor
- Use of Motors in Robotics
- Motors and Controlling Circuit
- Interfacing of Motors
- Types of Switches
- Application of different Switches
- Fundamental Electrical Concepts
- Difference between Electrical and Electronics
Speed Control of Robot
Day 2 (Session 3)
Hands-on session on Mechanical Structure
Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens Wired Remote Control Kit
Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability.
How to control robot using wired remote control
Day 2 (Session 4)
After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
On behalf of Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Certificate of Merit will be provided to all Zonal Round Winners and Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the Zonal Round Participants (Excluding Merit Participants
Project to be Covered
- Wired Remote Control Robot
1 x Motor Driver Circuit
1 x 4-pin female to female connector (39-Inch)
1 x Battery Sniper (without DC jack)
1 Pair D.C gear motors (BO2-150RPM)
1x (High Quality Plastic Chassis Board)
1x (Screw driver)
1x (Ball Caster wheel)
4x (Support Studs)
1 Pair wheel 76mm Diameter
Other required Tools and accessories etc.
- Organized more than 300 workshops in school
- Experienced Faculty
- Designing of Robot
- Introduction to Actuators and Motors
- Introduction to Wired remote
- Building Of Robot
- Live projects
- FREE ROBOTIC KIT to Individual Group
- Certificate by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of Participation to all Zonal participants
- Certificate of Merit to all Zonal Winners
- Straight Entry into Final Round of National Level Robotics Championship
- Chance to represent yourself in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
- Enhance your Knowledge through various Live Projects
- Attractive On Spot Cash Prizes for all Final Round Winners