Distance Learning in Machine Vision with Matlab
BUY Now & Get Certified with our Distance Learning Program
This Program mainly focuses on the Individuals eager to learn machine vision with matlab from Basic through Distance Education. They will get
the chance to expand their knowledge in the field of Designing, Operation, and Application of machine vision with matlab with real time hand
on practical experience.
The duration of this module is 30 days. After completion of the Learning Section the Individual have to give examination on any working day within 3 Months, prior he/she has to lock the Examination Date within 2 days of completion of Learning Section.
On successful completion of the Program Individual will be provided with Certificate of Distance Learning Program certified by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: 30 Days
Best Suited For: Individual Eager to Learn Machine Vision with Matlab *
Fees: 4900/- (Including Courier Charge)
Project: 21 Examples cum Projects
Training Kit: Robosapiens DLK (For details view KIT Tab)
Delivery: DLK will be delivered to you in 5 working days after receiving your payment
Examination: You can give exam on any working day within 3 Months #
Certification: DLC from Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. @
* Pre knowledge- Basic of C language & Basic of Electronics.
# corresponding to the exam date locked, you will receive the online exam sheet at 10:30AM and you have to submit the answer sheet online on the same day before 1:30PM.
@ Certificate will be issued only if you secure 50% or above marks in exam
1. Introduction to Matlab
- Matlab Environment
- OPEN and WORK with Matlab
- Command's in Command Window
- Command History
2. Introduction To Matrix
- Matrix Command
- Matrix Operators
- Creating a M-File
- Debugging of M-File
- Plotting Function's
Example 2: Plotting of sine and cos wave
Example 3: Plotting of 4X4 matrix
3. Introduction To Image Processing Toolbox
- Types of Images
- Image Arithmetic
- Displaying Images
- Basic Image Related Function's
- Spatial Transformation
- Resizing and Roating
- Image Cropping
- Noise and Filter
- Dilation and Erosion
- Edge Detection
Example 5: Colormapping of Image
Example 6: Resizing of Image
Example 7: Rotating of Image
Example 8: Cropping of Image
4. Introduction to Robotics
- Three Laws Of Robotics
- Components Of Robotic Systems
- Types Of Robots
- Future Of Robotics
5. Introduction to Basic of Electronics
- Types Of Components
- Introduction To Digital Electronics
6. Introduction To Embedded Systems
- Introduction To Computer Architecture
- Introduction To Microprocessors
- Introduction To Microcontroller
- Introduction To Avr Microcontrollers
- Introduction To Avr Atmega16
- Pin Out Diagram Of Atmega16
- Pin Descriptions
- I/O Ports Of Atmega16
7. Installation of Software and Debugging
- Robosapiens Boot Flasher
- Installation Of Softwares
- Installation Steps Of Winavr
- Installation Steps Of Avr Studio 4.0
- How To Work With Avr Studio 4
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio.
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens 'AVR BOOTFlasher v1.0 Beta'
- Types Of Motors
- Controlling Circuit
- DC Motor Interfacing With Atmega8
Example 10: Dancing Led Pattern
Example 11: Curtain led Effect
Example 12: Counter on LEDs
Project 1: LEDs ON and OFF
Project 2: Sand Glass Filling of LED
Project 3: Decoration of LED Patterns
Project 4: DC Motor Driving
8. Introduction To LCD Display
- Liquid Crystal Display (Lcd's)
- 16 X 2 Lcd Display
- Pin Diagram Of 16x2 Lcd
- Important Commands Codes For Lcd
Project 6: Blinking Text on LCD
9. Introduction To USART
- Type of Communication
- Different type of Communication Protocol
- Interface of PC to Microcontroller
- Baud Rate generation
- Serial Data Communication And Parallel Data Communication
- Use of TTL
10. Introduction to Image Acquisition Toolbox
- Know Video Adaptor
- Capture & storing real time data
- Graphical User inter Face (GUI)
- Open and run the GUIDE simple (GUI)
Project 9: Object Detection
Project to be Covered
- Plotting of sine-wave
- Plotting of sine and cos wave
- Plotting of 4X4 matrix
- Showing of Image
- Colormapping of Image
- Resizing of Image
- Rotating of Image
- Cropping of Image
- LEDs Blinking
- Dancing Led Pattern
- Curtain led Effect
- Counter on LEDs
- LEDs ON and OFF
- Sand Glass Filling of LED
- Decoration of LED Patterns
- DC Motor Driving
- Display Text on LCD
- Project 6: Blinking Text on LCD
- Transfer using Serial Communication
- Show the text with Matlab
- Object Detection
DLK Content for Machine Vision with Matlab
1x (Booklet with step by step Instructions)(Vol 1)
1x (Tool Kit CD)
1x (Robosapiens Atmega16 mini Robotics Development Board V4.0)
- Programming via boot loading through USB Port or 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Driver Software not required (Plug & Play device).
- Three ports available for user interface: PORTB-8 Pin, PORTC-7 Pin, PORTD-8 Pin
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 12 MHz frequency.
- On board LCD interface port.
- HXD® BUZZER for audible interaction with the users.
- Dedicated DTMF decoder IC module plug-in slot.
- Two supply inputs: One through battery and Second through Adapter.
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals.
- Two H-Bridge implemented on the board using L293D IC to drive two DC motor with 1A drive current at voltages 4.5 to 36 volt.