Bluetooth Robotics Workshop
Let your Robot take U-Turn using Bluetooth based Android Smart Phone!!!
We have come with Bluetooth Robotics Workshop based on HC-05 / HC-06 & AVR Micro-Controllers.
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Bluetooth Robotics Workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to learn Robotics from Basic. HC-05 / HC-06 based Bluetooth Controlled Robot works in heeding with the commands sent from Android based Smart Phone using a Developed Android Application and Bluetooth Technology. This workshop helps participants to understand the designing concepts and use of microcontrollers, serial communication and microcontroller programming in Embedded 'C' language.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hours session each day in a total of sixteen hours, properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop, a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit.
Workshop Level : Intermediate Level
Best Suited for : All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
Workshop Certification : Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Workshop Training Kit : Robosapiens iBOT Mini V 3.0 **SKU: RM0002
Kits Source :
**The Kit doesn't include Bluetooth Module (HC-05 / HC-06)
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to Robotics
Basics of Robot Electronics:
- Operational Amplifier
- Integrating Circuit
- Interfacing of Sensors
- Motors and Controlling Circuit
- Interfacing of Motors
Introduction to Microcontrollers
This session would deal with the basics of Microcontroller. The focus will be on the AVR series micro controller- ATMega8, which is one of the most powerful and widely used 8 bit micro controller.
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor.
- Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing.
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
Day 1 (Session 2)
Introduction to Programming Languages
- Programming Languages- Assembly vs Embedded C.
- Microcontroller Programming using 'Embedded C'.
Introduction to Wireless System
- What is Wireless System
- Working of Wireless System
- Different Wireless Modules
- Merits and Demerits of using Wireless Technology
- Introduction to Bluetooth Technology
- Working with Bluetooth Module (HC-05 / HC-06)
- Application of Bluetooth Technology in Robotics
Introduction to Serial Communication
- Difference between Serial and Parallel Communication
- Mode of Communication
- RS232 Standard
- Use of USART Protocol
- Interfacing of Bluetooth Module with Microcontroller
Discussion on Different Algorithms
- Line Following Robot Algorithms
- Edge Avoiding Robot Algorithm
- Obstacle Avoider Robot Algorithm
- Wall Following Robot Algorithm
- Bluetooth Controlled Robot Algorithm
Installation of Software and Debugging
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio.
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens 'AVR BOOTFlasher v1.0 Beta'
Day 2 (Session 3)
Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability.
Generating different LED Patterns using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Development of Line Following Robot using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
As the name suggests, Line Follower Robot is well programmed mobile machine that can follow a path visible like Black Line on White Surface or vice versa. A simple fuzzy logic will do the job of maneuvering the robot according to the Line Following Algorithm discussed in session 2.
Development of Bluetooth Controlled Robot using HC-05 / HC-06 & Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Bluetooth Controlled Robot is a mobile machine that is controlled using the Bluetooth Technology of the Android Phone and the Bluetooth Module (HC-05 / HC-06) interfaced to Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Day 2 (Session 4)
After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
On behalf of Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Certificate of Merit will be provided to all Zonal Round Winners and Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the Zonal Round Participants (Excluding Merit Participants).
Project to be Covered
- Black Line Follower
- White Line Follower
- Intelligent Line Follower
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Wall Follower Robot
- Light Searching Robot
- Photophobic Robot
- Phototropic Robot
- Bluetooth Controlled LEDs
- Bluetooth Controlled Robot
- Sound Operated Robot (Optional)
- DTMF Controlled Robot (Optional)
1x (Robosapiens Atmega8 mini Robotics Development Board V4.0)
- Programming via boot loading through USB Port or 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Driver Software not required (Plug & Play device).
- Three ports available for user interface: PORTB-8 Pin, PORTC-7 Pin, PORTD-8 Pin
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 12 MHz frequency.
- On board LCD interface port.
- HXD® BUZZER for audible interaction with the users.
- Dedicated DTMF decoder IC module plug-in slot.
- Two supply inputs: One through battery and Second through Adapter.
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals.
- Two H-Bridge implemented on the board using L293D IC to drive two DC motor with 1A drive current at voltages 4.5 to 36 volt.
1x (ATmega8 with inbuilt Robosapiens Bootloader)
1x (USB Connector cable)
1x (High Quality Plastic Chassis Board)
1x (Screw driver)
1x (Ball Caster wheel)
2x (IR Based Digital Sensors)
4x (Support Studs)
1 Pair wheel 76mm Diameter
1 Pair D.C Plastic gear motors
Other required Tools and accessories etc.
** The kit doesn't include Bluetooth Module (HC-05 / HC-05)
- Designing of Robot
- Use of Actuators & Motors
- Interfacing External Peripherals
- Giving Brain to Robot
- Building Of Robot
- Interfacing of Bluetooth Module (HC-05 / HC-06)
- Real Time Working with Robot.
- FREE ROBOTIC KIT to Individual Group
- Certificate by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of Participation to all Zonal participants
- Certificate of Merit to all Zonal Winners
- Straight Entry into Final Round of National Level Robotics Championship
- Chance to represent yourself in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
- Enhance your Knowledge through various Live Projects
- Attractive On Spot Cash Prizes for all Final Round Winners