Internet of Things Workshop
We have come with 2 days Workshop based on Internet of Things.
- Photo Gallery
IoT is the emerging technology of the future which has the capability of putting any electronic device on the internet, be it be Arduino or and other open source or barebone microcontroller or microprocessor assembly. The base of the technology is small sized yet powerfull devices capable of connecting to the internet wirelessly or wired, depending on the complexity of the application.
We will be using ESP8266 paired wit an arduino or an AVR microcontroller for communicating with the internet. The device is based on Espressinf's ground breaking monolithic WiFi AP/STA/Mixed solid state chip.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days with eight hours session each day, in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit.
Workshop Level : Advanced Level
Best Suited For: All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
Workshop Certification: Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Workshop Training Kit : Robosapiens Arduino Kit, ESP8266-01
Day 1 (Session 1)
1. Company Introduction
2.Introduction to IOT
- What is IOT?
- Basics of IOT
- Applications of IOT
3. Introduction to Arduino
- What is ARDUINO?
- What is Open Source Microcontroller Platform?
- Basics of Electronics
- Sensors and Actuators
4. Hands on Arduino
- Fundamentals of C programming
- Hello to the Microcontroller World (Your First Arduino Sketch)
- Interfacing Sensors With Arduino
- Reading From Sensors
Day 1 (Session 2)
5. Basics of Networking
- Networking Fundamentals
- Types of Networks
- Network Topologies
- Types of Addresses
6.Arduino with Bluetooth
- Interfacing Bluetooth Module With Arduino
- Controlling Arduino With Android Device
7.Making Android App Using Online Tools
- Intro to MIT App inventor
- Making your first Android App
- Control Arduino With Your First App
Day 2 (Session 3)
1. Arduino with ESP8266
- Interfacing With ESP8266
- Making a Local host Server
- Creating program for Local host Web Server
2. Hello to the Online World
- What are cloud Servers
- Cloud computing and IOT
- Popular Cloud Servers
- Introduction to Blynk Server
- ESP8266+ Arduino + Blynk = Our Devices are Online
Day 2 (Session 4)
3. A Competition will be held just after the third session and the winners will be selected.
4. Troubleshooting the various problems on the device connection to the internet or to the IOT module.
5. Certificate DistributionT
- Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
Project to be Covered
- Led Blinking
- Android Controlled Devices Using Arduino
- Internet Controlled LED’S
- Monitoring Room Temperature Over The Internet
- Internet Controlled Robot (DEMO)
1x (Robosapien's Arduino Development Board)
- Programming via boot loading through USB Port or 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Plug & Play device
- Three ports available for user interface: PORTB, PORTC, PORTD
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 16 MHz frequency
- Two supply inputs: One through USB and Second through Adapter
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals
1x ESP8266-01 device
USB Cable (A to B Type)
Other required Tools and accessories etc.
- Open Source Platform
- Easy to learn
- Easy to Debug
- Interfacing I/O devices
- Interfacing External Peripherals
- Learn Advance Topics
- Live Projects
- FREE ARDUINO KIT to Group of 4
- Certificate by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of Participation to all Zonal participants
- Certificate of Merit to all Zonal Winners
- Straight Entry into Final Round of National Level Robotics Championship
- Chance to represent yourself in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
- Enhance your Knowledge through various Live Projects
- Attractive On Spot Cash Prizes for all Final Round Winners