8051 Robotics Workshop
Eager to learn Robotics based on 8051 Microcontroller just in 2 Days!!!
We have come with 8051 Robotics Workshop with hand on live projects.
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
8051 Robotics Workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to learn about Robotics using 8051. They will get a chance to expand their knowledge in the field of designing, construction, operation, and application of Robotics with real time practical experience using Robosapiens AT89S52 IBOT Mini V 3.0
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hours session each day in a total of sixteen hours, properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop, a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Merit. We also provide distance learning in 8051 embedded systems.
Workshop Level : Intermediate Level
Best Suited for : All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
Workshop Certification : Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Workshop Training Kit : Robosapiens AT89S52 IBOT Mini V 3.0 **SKU: RM0900
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to Embedded Systems
Basics of Embedded Electronics:
- Operational Amplifier
- Integrating Circuit
- Interfacing of Sensors
- Motors and Controlling Circuit
- Interfacing of Motors
Introduction to Microcontrollers
This session would deal with the basics of Microcontroller. The focus will be on the AT89SXX micro controller, which is one of the most powerful and widely used 8 bit micro controller.
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor.
- Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing.
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
Day 1 (Session 2)
Introduction to Programming Languages
- Programming Languages- Assembly vs Embedded C.
- Microcontroller Programming using 'Embedded C'.
Discussion on Different Algorithms
- Line Following Robot Algorithms
- Edge Avoiding Robot Algorithm
- Obstacle Avoider Robot Algorithm
- Wall Following Robot Algorithm
- Sound Operated Robot Algorithm
- Light Searching Robot Algorithm
Installation of Software and Debugging
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in Keil µVision.
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens '8051 Loader v1.0 Beta'
Day 2 (Session 3)
Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens AT89S52 iBOT Mini V3.0
Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability.
Generating different LED Patterns using Robosapiens AT89S52 iBOT Mini V3.0
Use of TIMER0
Development of Line Following Robot using Robosapiens AT89S52 iBOT Mini V3.0
As the name suggests, Line Follower Robot is well programmed mobile machine that can follow a path visible like Black Line on White Surface or vice versa. A simple fuzzy logic will do the job of maneuvering the robot according to the Line Following Algorithm discussed in session 2.
Development of Edge Avoiding Robot using Robosapiens AT89S52 iBOT Mini V3.0
Edge Avoiding Robot is a mobile machine that senses the presence & absence of surface below it and avoids the absence of the surface using the Edge Avoiding Algorithm discussed in session 2.
Day 2 (Session 4)
After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
On behalf of Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Certificate of Merit will be provided to all Zonal Round Winners and Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the Zonal Round Participants (Excluding Merit Participants).
Project to be Covered
- Generating Diwali Light Pattern
- Black Line Follower Robot
- White Line Follower Robot
- Intelligent Line Follower Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Wall Follower Robot
- Light Searching Robot
- Photophobic Robot
- Phototropic Robot
- Sound Operated Robot (Optional)
- Mobile Controlled Robot (Optional)
1x (Robosapiens AT89sXX Development Board V 3.0)
- Programming via 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Four ports available for user interface: P0 - 8 Pin, P1 - 8 Pin, P2 - 8 Pin, P3 - 8 Pin
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 11.0592 MHz frequency..
- Dedicated DTMF decoder IC module plug-in slot.
- Two supply inputs: One through battery and Second through Adapter.
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals.
- Two H-Bridge implemented on the board using L293D IC to drive two DC motor with 1A drive current at voltages 4.5 to 36 volt.
1x (8051 Programmer)
1x (High Quality Plastic Chassis Board)
1x (Screw driver)
2x (IR Based Digital Sensors)
1x (Ball Caster wheel)
4x Support Studs
1 Pair wheel 76mm Diameter
1 Pair D.C Plastic gear motors
Other required Tools and accessories etc.
- Designing of Embedded System
- Use of Actuators & Motors
- Interfacing different External Peripherals
- Giving Brain to Embedded World
- Building Of Robot
- Real Time Embedded Projects
- Working with various Peripherals of Robosapiens AT89S52 IBOT Mini V 3.0
- FREE ROBOTIC KIT to Individual Group
- Certificate by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Certificate of Participation to all Zonal participants
- Certificate of Merit to all Zonal Winners
- Straight Entry into Final Round of National Level Robotics Championship
- Chance to represent yourself in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
- Enhance your Knowledge through various Live Projects
- Attractive On Spot Cash Prizes for all Final Round Winners