Distance Learning in 8051 Embedded Systems
BUY Now & Get Certified with our Distance Learnign Program
This Program mainly focuses on the Individuals eager to learn 8051 Embedded Systems from Basic through Distance Education. They will get the chance to expand
their knowledge in the field of Designing, Operation and Application of 8051 Embedded Systems with real time hand on practical experience.
The duration of this module is 30 days. After completion of the Learning Section the Individual have to give examination on any working day within 3 Months, prior he/she has to lock the Examination Date within 2 days of completion of Learning Section.
On successful completion of the Program Individual will be provided with Certificate of Distance Learning Program certified by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: 30 Days
Best Suited For: Individual Eager to Learn 8051 Embedded Systems *
Fees: 4900/- (Including Courier Charge)
Project: 20 Experiments cum Projects
Training Kit: Robosapiens DLK (For details view KIT Tab)
Delivery: DLK will be delivered to you in 5 working days after receiving your payment
Examination: You can give exam on any working day within 3 Months #
Certification: DLC from Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. @
* Pre knowledge- Basic of C language & Basic of Electronics.
# corresponding to the exam date locked, you will receive the online exam sheet at 10:30AM and you have to submit the answer sheet online on the same day before 1:30PM.
@ Certificate will be issued only if you secure 50% or above marks in exam
1. Introduction To Basic of Electronics
- Types Of Components
- Introduction To Digital Electronics
2. Introduction To Embedded Systems
- Semiconductor Memories
- Semiconductor Memory Technologies
- Introduction To Computer Architecture
- Introduction To Microprocessors
- Introduction To Microcontroller
- Introduction To 8051 Microcontrollers
- Introduction To 8051 Microcontroller
- Pin Out Diagram Of 8051 Microcontroller(AT89s52)
- Pin Descriptions
- I/O Ports Of AT89s52
3. Installation of Software and Debugging
- Review Of Tool Chain Used To Design An Embedded System
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Robosapiens 8051 Loader
- Installation Of Softwares
- Installation Steps Of KEIL µVersion3
- How To Work With KEIL µVersion3
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in KEIL µVersion3
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens ’Robosapiens 8051 Loader’
Experiment 2: Running of LEDs
Experiment 3: Sand Glass Filling of LEDs
Experiment 4: De bouncing using 4 bit keypad
4. Introduction To Display Devices
- Liquid Crystal Display (Lcd's)
- 16 X 2 Lcd Display
- Pin Diagram Of 16x2 Lcd
- Important Commands Codes For Lcd
- 7-segment Display
- Important Commands Codes For 7-segment Display
Experiment 6: Blinking Text on LCD
Experiment 7: Cursor Type Demo on LCD
Experiment 8: Single Seven Segment display
Experiment 9: Multiple Seven Segments display
Experiment 10: Four Digit Counter using Seven Segments
5. 4x4 Matrix Keypad
- Construction of Matrix Keypad
- Scanning of a Matrix Keypad
- Keypad Connections with Robosapiens 8051
6. Timers and Counters
7. Serial Communication
- Bi-Directional Communications
- DCE and DTE Devices
8. MAX232Experiment 11: Matrix Keypad
Experiment 12: Time delay using Timer 1
Experiment 13: Serial communication Using Max232
9. Introduction To Motors
- Types Of Motors
- Controlling Circuit of ULN2803
- DC Motor With ULN2803
Project 1: Time delay generation using Timer0
Project 2: Timer0 Overflow Interrupt
Project 3: Controlling Device through PC
Project 4: Electronic Voting Machine
Project 5: Home Security System
Project 6: Digital Clock with Alarm
- LEDs Blinking
- Running of LEDs
- Sand Glass Filling of LEDs
- De bouncing using 4 bit keypad
- Display Text on LCD
- Blinking Text on LCD
- Cursor Type Demo on LCD
- Single Seven Segment display
- Multiple Seven Segments display
- Four Digit Counter using Seven Segments
- Matrix Keypad
- Time delay using Timer 1
- Serial communication Using Max232
- DC Motor Testing Using ULN2803
- Time delay generation using Timer0
- Timer0 Overflow Interrupt
- Controlling Device through PC
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Home Security System
- Digital Clock with Alarm
DLK Content for 8051 Embedded System
1x (Booklet with step by step Instructions)
1x (Tool Kit CD)
1x (Robosapiens 8051 Development Board)
- Programming via Robosapiens 8051 boot loader 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Required Driver Software inside tool kit CD.
- Four ports available for user interface: PORT0-8 Pin, PORT1-8 Pin, PORT2-8 Pin, PORT3-8pin
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 11.0592 MHz frequency.
- On board LCD interface port.
- HXD® BUZZER module for audible interaction with the users.
- Dedicated DTMF decoder IC module plug-in slot.
- Two supply inputs: One through battery and Second through Adapter.
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals.
- 8 channels ULN2803 IC to drive any DC motor with 500mA drive current at voltages 4.5v to 36 volts.