Last Updated : 25-05-2018 2.00 AM IST
Robosapiens Technologies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Robosapiens Technologies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Jan 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Age, and job title
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Educational Qualification Details
- Date of Birth
- Gender etc
- Profile password of Robosapiens India Publication Users
- Contact information including email address, emails, email headers, users google contacts, google+ Profile Info.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- A automated robot/service automatically read users emails, emails headers for better product & services, so that relevant information can be show to user to their dashboards. It helps us to serve you better. user can read delete modify their email content contacts details inside our application.
- Our website/app is used inside examination hall during practical's of many indian universities & Engineering Colleges & Schools. Where students are not allowed to open gmail or any other site, So our app need access of uses emails so that we can show emails within our App. Our app is used as official in many Indian Universities & Institutes and engineering colleges. During Examinations & Practically Google & any other sites are blocked. So just to all accessing emails within Inside our app during examinations. Many questions Papers & online sheets are sent to uses emails. So our user need to have access of their emails inside our app.
- Our app will use to allow user to directly communicate with the servers using emails seamlessly through the app thus providing better and authenticated customer support that will not require a second step of verification. Our application will do many tasks i.e to generate and send queries from the user end and/or error reports for handling queries from the users and also reporting errors in the app, to import messages containing verification/authentication tokens in emails through the app, to manage and organize important mails so that all the mails reach the designated label and no important mails are left un noticed and the user's other mails are not affected, to find the important and required mails from the inbox of the user and thus using the app to notify the user of the important mail, to modify/edit mails in the user's account via the app, to read the metadata of the requested emails thus bypassing the needs of scanning the entire email to find out the important emails based on the user's preferences, to allow the user to send mails through the app itself without the need of opening gmail explicitly from another device, to adjust basic settings for the registered mail account.
- Our app will be using user contact information to allow the user to view and manage within our app's console. so this way we need access to user contacts so that we can show him his contacts & let user change the contact if required. user can add a new contacts and modify the old contact as well.
Our Systems Provide facility to add/edit contacts within their dashboard, our system in used my our publishers, students, Teachers, and others. they receive emails & some time they need to add a contacts to their contact list. also user can sync there contact to our system so that he can send training alerts, notifications, etc to their preferred contacts within our app. without getting access user contacts we cannot achieve this feature. teachers create groups of students based on the contacts they have in their contact list & inside our application.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to : [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.