Distance Learning Course on Robotics with ATMEL AVR
BUY Now & Get Certified with our Distance Learning Program
This Program mainly focuses on the Individuals eager to learn Robotics from Basic through Distance Education. They will get the chance to expand their knowledge in the field of Designing, Construction, Operation, and Application of Robot with real time hand on practical experience.
The duration of this module is 30 Days. After completion of the Learning Section the Individual have to give examination on any working day within 3 Months, prior he/she has to lock the Examination Date within 2 days of completion of Learning Section.
On successful completion of the Program Individual will be provided with Certificate of Distance Learning Program certified by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: 30 Days
Best Suited For: Individual Eager to Learn Robotics *
Fees: 4900/- (Including Courier Charge)
Project: 25 Experiments cum Projects
Training Kit: Robosapiens DLK (For details view KIT Tab)
Delivery: DLK will be delivered to you in 5 working days after receiving your payment
Examination: You can give exam on any working day within 3 Months #
Certification: DLC from Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. @
* Pre knowledge- Basic of C language & Basic of Electronics.
# corresponding to the exam date locked, you will receive the online exam sheet at 10:30AM and you have to submit the answer sheet online on the same day before 1:30PM.
@ Certificate will be issued only if you secure 50% or above marks in exam
1. Introduction to Robotics
- Three Laws Of Robotics
- Components Of Robotic Systems
- Types Of Robots
- Future Of Robotics
2. Introduction To Basic of Electronics
- Types Of Components
- Introduction To Digital Electronics
3. Introduction To Embedded Systems
- Semiconductor Memories
- Semiconductor Memory Technologies
- Introduction To Computer Architecture
- Introduction To Microprocessors
- Introduction To Microcontroller
- Introduction To Avr Microcontrollers
- Introduction To Avr Atmega16
- Pin Out Diagram Of Atmega16
- Pin Descriptions
- I/O Ports Of Atmega16
4. Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability.
5. Installation of Software and Debugging
- Review Of Tool Chain Used To Design An Embedded System
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Robosapiens Boot Flasher
- Installation Of Softwares
- Installation Steps Of Winavr
- Installation Steps Of Avr Studio 4.0
- How To Work With Avr Studio 4
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio.
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens ’AVR BOOTFlasher v1.0 Beta’
Experiment 2: LEDs Blinking
Experiment 3: Running of LEDs
Experiment 4: Sand Glass Filling of LEDs
6. Introduction To Display Devices
- Liquid Crystal Display (Lcd's)
- 16 X 2 Lcd Display
- Pin Diagram Of 16x2 Lcd
- Important Commands Codes For Lcd
Experiment 6: Blinking Text on LCD
Experiment 7: Cursor Type Demo on LCD
Experiment 8: Scrolling Text on LCD
Experiment 9: Counter using LCD
7. Introduction To Transducers
- Introduction To Sensors
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- Sound Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Dtmf (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency)
Experiment 11: Sound Sensor interfacing
Experiment 12: Light Sensor Interfacing
Experiment 13: Dtmf (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) Interfacing
8. Introduction To Motors
- Types Of Motors
- Controlling Circuit
- DC Motor Interfacing With Atmega16
Experiment 15: DC motor controlling with IR Sensor
Project 1: Black Line Follower Robot
Project 2: White Line Follower Robot
Project 3: Edge Avoider Robot
Project 4: Obstacle Avoider Robot
Project 5: Wall Follower Robot
Project 6: DTMF Controlled Robot
Project 7: Light Searching Robot
Project 8: Start on Clap Robot
Project 9: Stop on Clap Robot
Project 10: Start and Stop on Clap Robot
- LEDs Blinking
- Turning Buzzer ON/OFF
- Running of LEDs
- Sand Glass Filling of LEDs
- Display Text on LCD
- Blinking Text on LCD
- Cursor Type Demo on LCD
- Scrolling Text on LCD
- Counter using LCD
- IR sensor Interfacing
- Sound Sensor Interfacing
- Light Sensor Interfacing
- Dtmf (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) Interfacing
- DC Motor Testing
- DC Motor controlling with IR Sensor
- Black Line Follower Robot
- White Line Follower Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Wall Follower Robot
- DTMF Controlled Robot
- Light Searching Robot
- Start on Clap Robot
- Stop on Clap Robot
- Start and Stop on Clap Robot
DLK Content for Robotics with AVR
1x (Booklet with step by step Instructions)(Vol 1)
1x (Tool Kit CD)
1x (Robosapiens Atmega16 mini Robotics Development Board V4.0)
- Programming via boot loading through USB Port or 6-Pin ISP (In System Programming) cable.
- Driver Software not required (Plug & Play device).
- Three ports available for user interface: PORTB-8 Pin, PORTC-7 Pin, PORTD-8 Pin
- External Reset Switch
- On board crystal oscillator of 12 MHz frequency.
- On board LCD interface port.
- HXD® BUZZER for audible interaction with the users.
- Dedicated DTMF decoder IC module plug-in slot.
- Two supply inputs: One through battery and Second through Adapter.
- On board 5 volt regulated power supply for the board and external peripherals.
- Two H-Bridge implemented on the board using L293D IC to drive two DC motor with 1A drive current at voltages 4.5 to 36 volt.